Sailor Moon: Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sailor Moon: Revelations. With War on the Horizon and the future-Queen held prisoner, will the Black Moon Clan triumph? Or will the forces of the White Moon rise from Elysion to take back what is theirs?

I forgot my password

Status
Dates: Post Star City, in the Era of New Nemesis.

Weather: Skies are settling.

Black Moon Status: Those of the Black Moon Clan celebrate their victory, and name Diamond as the new King of Earth. With Serenity in his custody, the princess growing within her, and the Senshi having gone into hiding, their victory has come to pass. They build onto the Castle and create New Nemesis, opening shops and interesting places for their amusement, ready to start their lives anew here on the living planet Earth.

Citizen Status:After the destruction of much of Star City, it seems citizens have three choices laid out before them:
Give in, move into New Nemesis, and live under the rule of the Black Moon Clan.
Hide; stay where they are in Star City, or flee the area altogether, else survive by whatever means necessary until this crisis sorts itself out.
Fight. Join the Resistance, and take back Earth.

White Moon Status:Those of the White Moon, finding themselves surrounded and outnumbered, were transported to Elysion through Helios's powers. Now they plot, trying to find a way to win back the City, and the Earth, without risking their dear friends' life...

Latest topics

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // an anime/manga post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

» Are you coming back?
by Prince Endymion Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 pm

» Not As We Left It (Rini and the Quartet)
by Sailor Juno Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

» A short break (Zoisite)
by Kunzite Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

» The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)
by Peridot Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

» A Call for Volunteers ((Knights-to-be, Refugees of Elysion))
by Sailor Pluto Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

» Michael Miller (Adoptable)
by Sir Ian Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

» Leave of Absense thread
by Letrune Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

» Sailor Juno
by Sailor Juno Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

OOC: If iI did it in the wrong place or not well, please, move this thread to the good part. I knew only that in the battle update it goes, and wished not to make the battle test topic too long.

Sneaking among the ruined warehouse, Letrune's eyes noticed movement in the dark. The orange or red or such deep coloured thing surely moved in the otherwise boring grey and black and brown place, so she hopped from box to box, trying to catch the one out of curiosity and interests made her to investigate, and from cover, speaks up.
"Who is there? Who dares to enter the Halls of the Mountain Queen?" She gets her claws ready, in case the intruder is aggressive. Who knows what certain humans can do if they are not scared enough?

2A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mercury
White Moon
White Moon

OOC; This is perfect!

Mercury froze in place, barely daring to breathe she glanced around, hoping for her visor to pick up whatever lifeform had made the ominous greeting. The voice was unlike any she had heard before; it was low and gravelly, like a growl, and yet light enough to tell that the voice was as feminine as it was threatening. Mountain Queen? Had she heard that name in any reports? ... no, none that she recalled. A new enemy then? A human citizen looking to steal whatever they could? Whatever the case, Ami had been spotted, and now she had to try as best she could to deal with the situation.

"I wasn't aware that this building had been claimed; I apologize for trespassing and I mean you no harm," she addressed, and hoped she wouldn't have to defend herself against a human. It was bad enough with Black Moon Clan - Dark Moon Clan members running about with their driods, but to fight the very people they were trying to save... it was disheartening and she hated it.

3A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:45 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

"I accept your apology." the cat replies, with difficulities to keep her voice at the acted higher authority. "I send you a.. Servant of mine. She will collect your taxes to cross my halls."
Hopping from crate to container, then leaping before the human, Letrune lands softly and walk to her gracefully, like an actress to her fans at the gala, to enjoy the greetings... Then she can not keep her amusement by the look on the face, only because she can't understand it.
"Oh, if I'd knew you are just a humancub, I won't scare you this way. You headfur is so blue, it is just rrridiculous!" she brusts into a purring laugh, pretty much as if she'd met a stupid child in a dangerous district's dark alleyway.

Her whole body language shown amusement, that turns to a purring and soft, but determined order.
"There are some crates here with... I guess tuna in them. The word on the small cans mean that. Open them to me, and i guess then I can let you go.. By the way, I am Letrune... And let me tell you what, in that city.. Um, new antagonist or such, you could get a decent living." while she is not wishing, she do makes some pretty negatively announced remarks, and she looks around herself. "Maybe you also could be a good can-opener, and be near me and my fellow cats. Maybe the Dark Moon bunch could also help you..."
Letrune does not cares a lot of the woman, but in her opinion, she is pretty kind. Only because they are humans, they might know what such a.. Girl? Might need.

4A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mercury
White Moon
White Moon

Taxes? Mercury's brows furrowed as she tried to think up what she had on her to trade; honestly she had nothing but her uniform -- but then a tabby cat landed gracefully in her path, staring at her intently as she walked forward to meet her, and does the strangest thing - starts to laugh. Well, not particularly strange, not to Ami, who considered one of her dearest friends to be the talking cat, Luna, but strange that they had never encountered another talking cat before. Could this new arrival also be from Mau?

But then the feline was making fun of Ami's hair, and the senshi waited for the small adversary to make the next move. She had admitted that she wouldn't have scared her if she knew she was so young - did that mean that she would let her go? At the moment, Ami very much enjoyed that she looked young for her age; it might save her a sticky situation.  As the cat made her demands - open tuna cans (she had to hide her amusement) and she'd let Ami go - Sailor Mercury considered herself lucky. 

Until the introductions started.

Letrune, a self proclaimed antagonist in the city apparently allied with the Dark Moon clan and seemingly allied with a whole pride of stray cats. "While I appreciate your job offer," Amy replied cordially, "I'm afraid I am unable to accept. However, I can open as many cans as you and your friends require before I am on my way." and perhaps plant a bug in case this Letrune truly was an enemy to watch. ... and maybe pet a kitty or two, she thought with a twinge of a smile. Through her visor she glanced around and analyzed the crates; sure enough, there were cans of tuna within. Luckily for her, they were all pop-top, and once she got the okay from her kitty captor, she'd be able to make short work of opening them. She was glad that the little 'enemy' did not recognize her Sailor Senshi uniform though; otherwise she might have been in a tighter situation.

5A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:21 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

She feels most happy as the cans open - a feat of the higher, advanced races to achieve. And this certain one is surely too dubious.
"Could you teach me how to open them?" she asks, hopping on a chest-high crate, and kneeding on Ami's stomach for a moment, rubbing her head to her tummy. "Pretty please...?" she says, hopping on her shoulder - then turns fast, stabilize herself, with one foreleg free and in a swipe's reach of Ami's neck.

"Let us stop this ridiculous thing, all right? I am curious and uncertain... We can do this in the easy way, or with the one with claws and hisses." she says, more serious now than before. "Tell of me a lot more of you, and please, correct me if I am wrong."

She moves on Ami's shoulder, as it is not stable enough for her but she got no other way to keep her cornered - only her neck is where she can keep the human at bay so far.
"You, merely young or young adult, stroll across a ruined city in this... Hm, dress, if I can call a clothing like this a dress. Where did your undergarments gone, by the way...? Nothing, not important! Has a device with you I had not seen ever, being strangely kind and most importantly, seemingly alone. This never goes well, you know?" she says, her voice is a bit excited that at least she can be in her dreamt stage's main role and use her brain, maybe even reach a possible sparring with it. Would be a nice change for once! "So, you just simply got here and happen to waltz over a place without help or other peoples? It means you got someone to defend you... Or you happen to be some kind of hero... And in both cases, you are dangerous. So, please, tell me everything of you, and then we might talk about letting you go... I wish no daggers in my back, you know, so I try to keep myself genre-savvy."

She continuously moved on her shoulder, as she tries to stabilize herself, but it is too hard to her to keep on - and she wishes not to claw her yet; this would contradict her morals of unprovoked duelling... The right forepaw is near her neck only to keep her knowing who is the territorial top-feline here.
For Ami, putting or pushing Letrune off would be easier than opening a can. Maybe easier even.

Last edited by Letrune on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo fixing.)

6A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mercury
White Moon
White Moon

She pulled the first can out of a nearby crate and pops the top easily, setting the can aside as she reached for the next. Letrune soon joined her, kneading at her stomach and then rubbing her head against the white of her uniform; Amy smiled for a moment - an enemy? Big tough kitty just wants some food and love, there doesn't seem to be anything malicious -- but then the cat was on her shoulder, long sharp claws poised near her jugular as the cat's purrs turned serious. She listened closely to the voice that was now in her ear; a cat's reflexes were quick, and even if she could knock the tabby off the precarious perch she had made of her shoulder, she'd get swiped on the way down. Amy would probably survive; there was a chance, even, that the claws would catch on her choker rather than her skin, but still she was unsettled - the cat seemed prone to trickery and violence, and with survivors still in the area... perhaps she could get a few answers of her own.

The cat was suspicious, and probably had been all along - Sailor Mercury scolded herself on how easily she jumped to conclusions about the cat based solely on its species. She should have been on her guard. She listened carefully to her captor's speech, her mouth tugging carefully into a smile at the phrase 'genre-savvy', and quickly decided on how to answer the cat's question for information by being guardedly honest; she wouldn't give away any information regarding Elysion, and would skirt around the whole sailor senshi business if she could.

"You've got it right," she ventured, "I am a hero. The device helps me find food and shelter and detects members of the Dark Moon Clan, but you need not worry; I am kind, and I am alone, and I still do not wish to harm you, despite how you've turned on me. I can try to teach you how to open the cans if you'd like, or work up a device to help you open them, but only if you tell me something of yourself first. Who are you really, Letrune? Are you also from Mau?"

7A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Amy honestly managed to get on Letrune's underlying motives, and managed to caught Letrune off guard by her reply - this was something she did not waited for, and it makes her to pull the claws back and hop back on the crate.

"Sorry, just..." she shakes her head, and keeps her eyes on the woman while she seems to be less aggressive. "I waited for a Brutus, instead of a hero. This is pretty interesting, in fact, but..." she circles a bit on the crates, without breaking eye contact for longer than five seconds, even if it means she often has to stop and touch around where to go.

"I am just a small alley cat, made to be clever. Quite clever in my opinion. Those Black Moon guys did it, and... And I am happy for it. I never were happier in my life before this, I can understand so much things!" her excited voice falls back down to sad. "But I am still an alley cat inside and think most people just kicks into me. Humans are not too trustworthy, you know, but I guess a hero is an exception." sadness changes to anger. "And no matter the name, humans are still humans, evil, blackened-hearted bad animals, useless for most and being barely better then a rabid rat in the sewers." she sighs, and breaks eye contact to lick her paw a bit.
"I got no idea what is this from Mau thing means. It is a part of the city?" she asks, out of mere curiosity. "I guess if it is, then it must be, well, this part, isn't it? I mean... It would be quite an irony, fitting a director's best ideas." she says, with a purring tone again, in her voice.

8A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mercury
White Moon
White Moon

A Brutus? The cat jumped down and Mercury paused in opening the can as she listened to the feline's speech, her brows furrowing when Letrune spoke of her origins - why had the Black Moon Clan experimented with a cat? She smiled at the tabby's enthusiasm for her newfound gift, and her smile fell as Letrune spoke of her mistrust of humans, and the anger that the mistrust had bred in her. As she broke her soliloquy - for it very much seemed that this cat has a flair for refined dramatics - Amy wondered what she could do to help her. The city wasn't in much of a place to aide a stray, and being transformed by the Black Moon Clan probably denied Letrune entrance to Elysion... perhaps, for now, all she could do was offer what she could: some opened cans of food and a friendly ear. She popped open another can and put it to the side, reaching for another.

"Mau," she explained with a half-smile at Letrune's comment about a director, "Is a planet filled with people who can turn into talking cats. It is far away from here, but I hadn't considered that the Black Moon Clan could alter beings in such a way, and it was the only explanation I could think of. Now," she said, popping another top and putting it aside to take out two new cans, placing one in front of Letrune, "Would you like to learn to open one yourself?"

9A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Empty Re: A Short Delay (Mercury, Letrune) Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

"Humans turning to cats... Such a thing I believe is perfectly on it's head... But understandable at least. A question, what is a planet? Something like a city? I had heard the word but it was on some papers and said to be huge. Often blue..." She says, happily and her tail swings happily. Brand new knowledge, just a few minutes before her!

She looks on the cans, at her offer. "I can not open any myself, I tried. Those things on the top of them are too... Small for me." she looks on her paw. "Maybe a few dozen tries on my... Thumb it is? The smallest claw's-" meows something. "-that would be? By the way, what you think of those experiments of that Black Moon Clan? This one seemed to be all right to me. What I knew of were just otherwise, were too human." she looks into Amy's eyes. "No pun or offence intended."
She looks closer on the can, then on the woman.
"I'd like to learn... Um, I guess you did not said your name yet. I can not just call you hero or such."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum