Welcome to Sailor Moon: Revelations. With War on the Horizon and the future-Queen held prisoner, will the Black Moon Clan triumph? Or will the forces of the White Moon rise from Elysion to take back what is theirs?

I forgot my password

Status
Dates: Post Star City, in the Era of New Nemesis.

Weather: Skies are settling.

Black Moon Status: Those of the Black Moon Clan celebrate their victory, and name Diamond as the new King of Earth. With Serenity in his custody, the princess growing within her, and the Senshi having gone into hiding, their victory has come to pass. They build onto the Castle and create New Nemesis, opening shops and interesting places for their amusement, ready to start their lives anew here on the living planet Earth.

Citizen Status:After the destruction of much of Star City, it seems citizens have three choices laid out before them:
Give in, move into New Nemesis, and live under the rule of the Black Moon Clan.
Hide; stay where they are in Star City, or flee the area altogether, else survive by whatever means necessary until this crisis sorts itself out.
Fight. Join the Resistance, and take back Earth.

White Moon Status:Those of the White Moon, finding themselves surrounded and outnumbered, were transported to Elysion through Helios's powers. Now they plot, trying to find a way to win back the City, and the Earth, without risking their dear friends' life...

Latest topics

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // an anime/manga post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

» Are you coming back?
by Prince Endymion Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 pm

» Not As We Left It (Rini and the Quartet)
by Sailor Juno Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

» A short break (Zoisite)
by Kunzite Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

» The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)
by Peridot Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

» A Call for Volunteers ((Knights-to-be, Refugees of Elysion))
by Sailor Pluto Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

» Michael Miller (Adoptable)
by Sir Ian Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

» Leave of Absense thread
by Letrune Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

» Sailor Juno
by Sailor Juno Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shield's Residence

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shield's Residence on Sun May 06, 2012 1:31 am

Mamoru yawned and stretched, glancing out on the sunny morning.

((this is a sample to show nesting!))

View user profile

2 Re: Shield's Residence on Sun May 06, 2012 1:36 am

Serena jumped out from the shadows in a ninja bunny suit and started doing the chicken dance...

Yes...I'm getting used to the new set up lol

3 Re: Shield's Residence on Sun May 06, 2012 1:41 am

"NOT AGAIN!" Darien cried, jumping out of his skin at the suddenness of her appearance.

join me in the chat! I'm messing with stuff xD

View user profile

4 Re: Shield's Residence on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 pm

*dances around doing a weird chickenbunny rain dance*

weee

dont mind me

View user profile

5 Re: Shield's Residence on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 pm

I do have a question thou...

I have a theory/head canon of mine that when Serenity is captured and held so close to the dark crystal for so long...especially with it being so powerful now that her moon crescent might begin to change...

Like, It would happen very gradually but I think over time it would perhaps begin to fade or dull in its golden color and maybe start to turn gray before eventually turning black.. I'm not sure if it would go full on inverted like the Black Moons but I think it would be interesting.

The pale princess of a palace cracked

View user profile

6 Re: Shield's Residence on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:53 am

Oh! I like it!! Maybe instead of inverting, it still retains it shape due to heredity, but it'd be a sign of change rather than brainwashing like Black Lady, you know?

Would she start to change herself? Or would she just weaken?

;___; is Darien going to face down his own demons only to finally rescue her and meet an entirely different person? One that isn't brainwashed, so would actually take some time to return to normal?! THAT'D BE SO SAD!!! The logical part of me is all "It happened over a long period of time, so it would take a long period of time to reverse it. BUT THEN MY EMOTIONAL PART SAYS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! MAKE IT LIKE BRAINWASHING!! LET IT BE REVERSED WITH A KISS OR SOMETHING ROMANTIC LIKE THAT!! LET THE REAL SERENA RETURN TO THEM THROUGH THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP AND LET THEM BE OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

View user profile

7 Re: Shield's Residence on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 am

I think she might begin to change over time...since the crystal doesn't work around the dark crystal and she could be 'poisioned' after a period of time. Slowly turning into one of them but trying to fight it. Like, she would be weak at first while her body adjust but after that...

Maybe Diamond could try to turn her against them, sort of like what Wiseman did..tell her that no one is coming for her, that they didn't love her enough to do so and that she is all alone and that he is the only one there for her.

and, come on this is Sailor Moon were talking about lol, a kiss can fix EVERYTHING..he just has to get close enough to her to do it

The pale princess of a palace cracked

View user profile

8 Re: Shield's Residence on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:02 am

Queen Serenity wrote:and, come on this is Sailor Moon were talking about lol, a kiss can fix EVERYTHING..he just has to get close enough to her to do it
Wooooo!!! XD Yay!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum