Sailor Moon: Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sailor Moon: Revelations. With War on the Horizon and the future-Queen held prisoner, will the Black Moon Clan triumph? Or will the forces of the White Moon rise from Elysion to take back what is theirs?

I forgot my password

Status
Dates: Post Star City, in the Era of New Nemesis.

Weather: Skies are settling.

Black Moon Status: Those of the Black Moon Clan celebrate their victory, and name Diamond as the new King of Earth. With Serenity in his custody, the princess growing within her, and the Senshi having gone into hiding, their victory has come to pass. They build onto the Castle and create New Nemesis, opening shops and interesting places for their amusement, ready to start their lives anew here on the living planet Earth.

Citizen Status:After the destruction of much of Star City, it seems citizens have three choices laid out before them:
Give in, move into New Nemesis, and live under the rule of the Black Moon Clan.
Hide; stay where they are in Star City, or flee the area altogether, else survive by whatever means necessary until this crisis sorts itself out.
Fight. Join the Resistance, and take back Earth.

White Moon Status:Those of the White Moon, finding themselves surrounded and outnumbered, were transported to Elysion through Helios's powers. Now they plot, trying to find a way to win back the City, and the Earth, without risking their dear friends' life...

Latest topics

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // an anime/manga post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

» Are you coming back?
by Prince Endymion Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 pm

» Not As We Left It (Rini and the Quartet)
by Sailor Juno Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

» A short break (Zoisite)
by Kunzite Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

» The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)
by Peridot Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

» A Call for Volunteers ((Knights-to-be, Refugees of Elysion))
by Sailor Pluto Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

» Michael Miller (Adoptable)
by Sir Ian Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

» Leave of Absense thread
by Letrune Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

» Sailor Juno
by Sailor Juno Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Empty The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 am

Peridot

Peridot
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

December 2nd, 2011

It was...well, it was difficult being back here.  Peridot had been sent to do a status report on the city's ruins and see if she could find any of the small rebellion cells that were beginning to pop up.  Her orders were to kill on sight and bring back a few for 'questioning' which, really meant bring them back to Ruby and Jade for torture.  When Peridot left the castle she phased out in a swirl of green mist but instead of going to the ruins like she had been ordered to she teleported herself to the Cherry Hill Temple.  

The temple had been a place she had visited a handful of times when she was friends with Lita and undercover and Peridot had found the place peaceful.  There was a strong energy centered around it but it wasn't a energy like what was found in their world, it was pure, protective and Peridot had found herself drawn to it...so much so that she would visit the temple on her own a few times.  She liked the temple so much that during the initial attacks on the planet she had tried to spare it...and was half successful in that.  Most of the temple was still standing and seemed relativity unharmed but there were parts that had caved in and were just heaps of rubble.  

Slowly, Peridot lowered herself to the ground and once her feet were on the solid surface she began to slowly walk, taking her time and just enjoying the silence.  She didn't understand what was wrong with her, she should be happy that her people had won, happy that they owned this planet now and could make the White Moon pay for their injustice but...she just couldn't bring herself to be.  During her time undercover Peridot had gotten to know these people and she didn't see anything bad about them...nothing like what Prince Diamond had tried to preach.  The people of the White Moon were kind and caring, they accepted her without question and included her in all of their activities, even let her come to a wedding after only knowing her a few short months.  Things like that didn't happen on Nemesis and you know what..they should. 

The people of Nemesis were so cold and bitter, so vile, they didn't even try to change that but maybe if they had things could have gone differently.  The two sides could have coexisted and she was sure that if Diamond had gone to the Sailor Senshi that Sailor Moon may have been able to restore Nemesis and make it habital like earth.  There were too many what ifs and they made Peridot's head hurt.  Her thoughts were treacherous, and if anyone knew what was running through her mind right now they would kill her without question.  It was a dangerous game she was playing and Peridot wasn't sure how long she could keep it up.  

With a large sigh Peridot stopped her wandering around and made her way over to one of the rock ledges that was shaded by trees and other plants.  Peridot jumped up on the ledge and laid back so she could look up at the tree.  It seemed like such a long time since she had been by her beloved plants, usually Peridot would spend time in the palace gardens but those seemed to be occupied by the new queen more often than not and Peridot could not bring herself to face her so she avoided them.  She had to admit, just being by the plants made her feel better...made her feel whole and for the first time in a long time she felt like she could relax.  

Her relaxation was short lived however by the sound of footsteps and rocks being kicked out of the way and Peridot quickly shot up and was ready for the attack, pulling out her vine whip and snapping it in the direction of the noise.  No one was going to take her down that easily.

2The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Empty Re: The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter
White Moon
White Moon

Had it been such a crime for the prince and princess to finally be granted peace and quiet? Did they have to constantly be fighting evil? Could they not be spared and live out a long and happy life? Jupiter sighed, she had missed be a warrior, late nights and an ego filled villain were things she'd longed to have again. But at the stake of her princess being missing? She'd rather die than continue to have her princess be missing. Not to mention she's made an ass of herself time and time again, she still needed to make it up to her prince. 

She walked passed a few ruins of Star City, her face turning more solemn than usual. She saw the steps that led up to what her and the other senshi called their second home, sans Raye of course. The Cherry Hill Temple. And for a moment, she could just be Lita again, the little fourteen year old who was so excited to have friends and a destiny to serve for a greater cause. She remembered climbing the steps hurriedly to where the senshi hung out and discussed the evils when they weren't at the arcade. Finding herself on the steps caught the senshi of lightning by surprise, but only for a moment. She let her dark green boots hit the concrete stairs as she jogged up them, she hadn't been able to bring herself to check the damage, and when she was out with Mars she'd avoided taking her in that direction at all costs. 

She heard movement soon enough, she felt the wind blow and the trees whisper danger inter her ears. She swallowed and got her battle axe off her golden armour belt. Some of the adjustments had been heavier, that was for sure. But now was not the time for complaining, it was time for action. She prepared herself for the worst, getting closer to the tree in which had given her warning. 

And there she saw her.

Fear filled within her as she eyed the whip in the girl's hand. No matter what happened, Jupiter would leave as victor tonight. She walked towards Perry, her eyes hardening as she tried to bite back the thought of when they were friends. She felt beyond betrayed. Had Dot known the entirety of their friendship who Lita was? Was that the only reason the young spunky girl had stumbled into the Bubble Cafe so long ago. Everything had been a lie. 

"What Dot? What do you want now?" Jupiter's voice was filled with anger and disgust, her jaw tightening as she held her battle axe in front of her, pointing at Peridot. "What makes you think you're allowed at a sacred temple? Your kind don't belong here." She spat her anger only rising, her chest heaving in and out loudly. 

3The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Empty Re: The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Peridot

Peridot
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Peridot was ready for the attack, she was ready to lay to waste anyone that dared try to attack.  Bringing her arm back and holding it up and ready to swing her whip out again Peridot stopped mid throw and dropped her arm at who had disturbed her.  Lita.. She said...or she supposed more appropiartily Sailor Jupiter, a very angry and different Sailor Jupiter than what she had remembered from the wedding day.  Lita was angry and she had every right to be but Dot was so confused by her own emotions that she could not help that words that came next I am allowed to go where I please. She snapped back or have you forgotten that already? 

Even though she was more relaxed Peridot was still poised to attack if she had to.  This was such a disaster!  What was she supposed to do?  She didn't want to attack the Senshi but what if someone was watching?  Their droids had been doing more and more patrols and if any of them saw her show mercy on the enemy things would not be good for her....she was stuck with no good place to go.

4The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Empty Re: The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter
White Moon
White Moon

Jupiter narrowed her eyes at Peridot. "I am the senshi of Protection, Thunder, and Courage, Peridot. Try as you might, you will never own the earth. Not without it's consent." Jupiter scoffed and almost threw a bolt of lightning down on Perry, but she knew she could go charging into battle. Who knew what newfound powers the Black Moon Clan may have acquired. "This land, these plants that you care about so much are rotting away because of you and your selfish family." Jupiter's voice cracked and she felt her eyes water, but she blinked back her tears. "You took my princess and broke my prince. You knew all along. And I knew Dot," She paused, bringing her axe down to rest against her side. "I knew there was something different about you. And now I know what. You're the enemy. You're my enemy." Jupiter was raging on the inside, she could feel the storm clouds that were dying to form above her, and strike down wherever she commanded. 

She shook her head at Peridot, how could she have trusted such a sinister face? Had she been so blinded by their similarities she refused to see all the bad that was inside all along? Jupiter wanted to fight her, Peridot was the reason everything had gone the way it did. Because Jupiter let her guard down around the young girl. And everything about her family being distant and controlling, that may have been true but who was to say for sure? Peridot did what she needed to find out what she wanted, and Lita would never forgive herself for that. Maybe she shouldn't blame it all on Dot, but her anger was too blinding for her to think straight. "I want you to leave this peaceful place. Or I will punish you." 

5The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Empty Re: The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Peridot

Peridot
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

I know! Peridot shouted back at Sailor Jupiter, losing her will to fight and not able to hold it back.  The Senshis words were true thou.  This planet was suffering because of what they were doing to it, soon the beautiful plants and flowers would all be dead or horribly changed thanks to the Dark Crystals power and then this planet would look just like Nemesis.  No.  She didn't want that...she didn't want any of this.  Not anymore.  I know.. she said again, this time a little more quietly while she dropped her fighting stance somewhat.  Peridot had no desire to fight her old friend, in fact she was sure that whatever Jupiter would throw at her would be well deserved and she might as well take the punishment.  

I never wanted this.  I don't want this.  I didn't want Diamond to take your friend.   I liked this planet and I wanted to leave it alone. Her vine whip disappeared from her hand in a flash of green and Peridot stood before her old friend.  This felt so strange yet so...right and if she had to die right now then at least she would go out with a somewhat clear conscious.  I didn't mean to hurt you either.  I really did want to be your friend but....do what you must.  I won't fight you, I don't want to fight anymore. Hoepfully Pyrite would forgive her but Peridot just couldn't go on anymore with the guilt and she doubted Sailor Jupiter or any of the others were accept her help.

OOC:

6The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Empty Re: The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter
White Moon
White Moon

Jupiter was shocked, the other girl seemed so willing to fight before. Now what? Was this some sort of sick game? No. Lita knew better than to question Peridot's sudden change of heart. Peridot had always had this softer side to her, the kinder side that didn't really want anything that was going on. Jupiter's face of anger faltered. Serena wouldn't want Jupiter to kill an innocent face, not when she knew what had happened was wrong. 

Everyone deserved second chances.

Her axe crashes to the ground, her anger slowly diminishing. Tears well up in her eyes, and the senshi of courage shows her tears, letting them fall freely as she goes to her knees. "I just want to take Serena home." The sobs she tried to keep in her throat coming hurling out, her hands balled into fists as she looked at Dot. "I just want to wake up from this nightmare." Jupiter wipes her tears on her gloves, her body shaking. "I just want this all to be over." She paused, and looked up at the girl before her. "I want...I want to kill your prince. I want to show him all the suffering he thinks he's been put through. I want him to know what it's like to have everything taken from you and ripped out from underneath. He needs to feel real pain." She was talking more to herself now, the times she'd been in Elysion just thinking about how she would be the one to stab that prince and cause him a world of hurt.

7The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Empty Re: The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter) Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

Peridot

Peridot
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Peridot wasn't sure what to do right now.  She had been so sure that this was going to be it for her, that she would die at the hands of the Senshi warrior but now....now she wasn't so sure.  The woman before her wasn't the proud and powerful woman she had just seen but a broken and distressed woman that had lost everything.  Lost everything with her help.  Peridot made a move to step forward but stopped, not wanting to seem threatening and really...she had no idea what she was supposed to do in this situation.  Their people didn't have feelings, if someone showed this kind of weakness in the Clan they were dealt with and usually that meant death so Peridot really wasn't the person to handle this.  

As Jupiter expressed her interest in wanting to hurt Diamond Peridot knew that she should feel....something against that but she had to agree.  The King needed to be gone and Peridot wanted to help.  Their family had had their chance and they had ruined it..Sailor Moon had granted them peace once and she didn't think the second time would be so forgiving but if this meant setting things right then at least she could die happy.  I can help you. She spoke.  Immediately looking around as she did to make sure nothing had moved or no one had heard her, it was treason to even think those words as Sapphire had so bluntly reminded her not long ago but it was what was necessary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum