Sailor Moon: Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sailor Moon: Revelations. With War on the Horizon and the future-Queen held prisoner, will the Black Moon Clan triumph? Or will the forces of the White Moon rise from Elysion to take back what is theirs?

I forgot my password

Status
Dates: Post Star City, in the Era of New Nemesis.

Weather: Skies are settling.

Black Moon Status: Those of the Black Moon Clan celebrate their victory, and name Diamond as the new King of Earth. With Serenity in his custody, the princess growing within her, and the Senshi having gone into hiding, their victory has come to pass. They build onto the Castle and create New Nemesis, opening shops and interesting places for their amusement, ready to start their lives anew here on the living planet Earth.

Citizen Status:After the destruction of much of Star City, it seems citizens have three choices laid out before them:
Give in, move into New Nemesis, and live under the rule of the Black Moon Clan.
Hide; stay where they are in Star City, or flee the area altogether, else survive by whatever means necessary until this crisis sorts itself out.
Fight. Join the Resistance, and take back Earth.

White Moon Status:Those of the White Moon, finding themselves surrounded and outnumbered, were transported to Elysion through Helios's powers. Now they plot, trying to find a way to win back the City, and the Earth, without risking their dear friends' life...

Latest topics

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // an anime/manga post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

» Are you coming back?
by Prince Endymion Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 pm

» Not As We Left It (Rini and the Quartet)
by Sailor Juno Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

» A short break (Zoisite)
by Kunzite Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

» The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)
by Peridot Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

» A Call for Volunteers ((Knights-to-be, Refugees of Elysion))
by Sailor Pluto Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

» Michael Miller (Adoptable)
by Sir Ian Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

» Leave of Absense thread
by Letrune Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

» Sailor Juno
by Sailor Juno Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leave of Absense thread

+7
Nao Asami
Sailor Saturn
Letrune
Queen Serenity
Sailor Uranus
Princess Rini
Prince Endymion
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

In Vegas with my girlfriend; will check back in hopefully periodically.

52Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

Name- Ariaana
Characters- Jade, Sailor Saturn, Kunzite, Nao Asami
LOA- no damn clue when the hell I'll be back I've had somethings come up at home so I will get on and post when I can but at the moment I'm going to be on an extended LOA sorry guys not sure how often I'm going to be able to get on.

53Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Prince Endymion

Prince Endymion
Admin
Admin

Baaaaack!

54Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity
Admin
Admin

yay! Welcome back! *throws confetti*

55Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Pyrite

Pyrite
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

*dances fashionably in the confetti* ^.~

56Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Welcome back. :3

57Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Now my being here is being rather dodgy, sadly, homefront issues... Hope things will be fine still!

58Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:11 am

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

Just dropped in to say hi. Having an awesome time with my girlfriend, and I'll post cosplay pictures - admins permitting, since they will be Hetalia rather than Sailor Moon - when I have them. Bye again for now, guys.

59Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:13 am

Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity
Admin
Admin

glad your having fun! and yes, feel free to post them, I love seeing cosplay photos!

60Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:01 am

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

OK I'm back for now posting will still be a bit slow but yea wasn't my posting already slow to begin with

61Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Survived some things, halfly back. Sooo, who wants to play?

62Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Not an actual absence but for a time i will be randomly. Can not really do or tell and neither wish to yet. Maybe later. I need time...
I will be around but randomly.

Thank you for understanding.

63Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:31 am

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

Hey guys, I'm still alive, and I got my ears pierced two times over today, so thought they hurt, this was still an awesome birthday for me~ Hope everyone's alright.

64Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:29 am

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

OK guys sorry I just kind of disappeared August is a busy month in the house but since my birthday is tomorrow things should slow down for me and I will get you all the posts I owe you ^_^

65Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Happy birthday! I am around if anyone wishes to play with me but very lowly yet...

66Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:18 am

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

Name-Ariaana

Charecters- Saturn, Jade, Nao, Kunzite

LOA- OK not much of an LOA as a trying to get used to my work scedual so expect me to still be a bit on the slow side.

67Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

Okay, in the process of moving in with my girlfriend, so I should be back as of sometime next week... Sorry this is taking so long...

68Leave of Absense thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Take xare everyone! Ill try to survive uni... So sporadical logins coming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3