Sailor Moon: Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sailor Moon: Revelations. With War on the Horizon and the future-Queen held prisoner, will the Black Moon Clan triumph? Or will the forces of the White Moon rise from Elysion to take back what is theirs?

I forgot my password

Status
Dates: Post Star City, in the Era of New Nemesis.

Weather: Skies are settling.

Black Moon Status: Those of the Black Moon Clan celebrate their victory, and name Diamond as the new King of Earth. With Serenity in his custody, the princess growing within her, and the Senshi having gone into hiding, their victory has come to pass. They build onto the Castle and create New Nemesis, opening shops and interesting places for their amusement, ready to start their lives anew here on the living planet Earth.

Citizen Status:After the destruction of much of Star City, it seems citizens have three choices laid out before them:
Give in, move into New Nemesis, and live under the rule of the Black Moon Clan.
Hide; stay where they are in Star City, or flee the area altogether, else survive by whatever means necessary until this crisis sorts itself out.
Fight. Join the Resistance, and take back Earth.

White Moon Status:Those of the White Moon, finding themselves surrounded and outnumbered, were transported to Elysion through Helios's powers. Now they plot, trying to find a way to win back the City, and the Earth, without risking their dear friends' life...

Latest topics

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // an anime/manga post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

» Are you coming back?
by Prince Endymion Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 pm

» Not As We Left It (Rini and the Quartet)
by Sailor Juno Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

» A short break (Zoisite)
by Kunzite Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

» The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)
by Peridot Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

» A Call for Volunteers ((Knights-to-be, Refugees of Elysion))
by Sailor Pluto Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

» Michael Miller (Adoptable)
by Sir Ian Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

» Leave of Absense thread
by Letrune Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

» Sailor Juno
by Sailor Juno Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter's to Darien

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letter's to Darien  Empty Letter's to Darien Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 am

Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity
Admin
Admin

OOC:

November 17th, 2011

My dearest Darien,

It has been nearly a week since we were taken from each other...six very long days that seem even longer without seeing your face, your smile, or smelling your cologne... even hearing you 'scold' me to finish my homework, you could be yelling at me the most horrible things but I would still cherish it because that would mean I had you once more.. Its funny the small things you miss when you don't have them anymore, isn't it? Oh Darien, I am so frightened. I don't know what Diamond has planed or what he expects me to do. He's told me that I can still rule as Queen, that he may not be the King I expected but he is all I have now....I don't want him, I want you Darien! I want you! I miss you so much and every night I have sat at my window looking out over the ruins of the city. I know you are still out there..somewhere with our friends, knowing that you are not alone and knowing that is enough to get me through these long and horrible days.

I often sit and wonder what we could have done differently, how we could have stopped this whole mess from happening, but, no matter how hard I think there is nothing that I can come up with. How were we to know? Five long years of peace was enough for all of us to not worry about any possible attacks. Why is it that no matter what we do, how much we sacrifice that we are never allowed to be together? What could we have possibly done to deserve that? I'm sorry...I shouldn't say things like that..this will work out somehow, right? It always does.....it has to.

This palace, the “Dark Crystal Palace” is like a prison...there is no where I can go that I can truly be alone. Even as I write this I can feel someone watching. I will have to keep this short, I am afraid that if someone were find this letter that they would destroy it. Even now I can hear them walking outside my door. I love you Darien, please know that and I know that one day soon we will get to see each other again.

All my love,

Serena

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum