Sailor Moon: Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sailor Moon: Revelations. With War on the Horizon and the future-Queen held prisoner, will the Black Moon Clan triumph? Or will the forces of the White Moon rise from Elysion to take back what is theirs?

I forgot my password

Status
Dates: Post Star City, in the Era of New Nemesis.

Weather: Skies are settling.

Black Moon Status: Those of the Black Moon Clan celebrate their victory, and name Diamond as the new King of Earth. With Serenity in his custody, the princess growing within her, and the Senshi having gone into hiding, their victory has come to pass. They build onto the Castle and create New Nemesis, opening shops and interesting places for their amusement, ready to start their lives anew here on the living planet Earth.

Citizen Status:After the destruction of much of Star City, it seems citizens have three choices laid out before them:
Give in, move into New Nemesis, and live under the rule of the Black Moon Clan.
Hide; stay where they are in Star City, or flee the area altogether, else survive by whatever means necessary until this crisis sorts itself out.
Fight. Join the Resistance, and take back Earth.

White Moon Status:Those of the White Moon, finding themselves surrounded and outnumbered, were transported to Elysion through Helios's powers. Now they plot, trying to find a way to win back the City, and the Earth, without risking their dear friends' life...

Latest topics

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // an anime/manga post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

» Are you coming back?
by Prince Endymion Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 pm

» Not As We Left It (Rini and the Quartet)
by Sailor Juno Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

» A short break (Zoisite)
by Kunzite Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

» The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)
by Peridot Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

» A Call for Volunteers ((Knights-to-be, Refugees of Elysion))
by Sailor Pluto Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

» Michael Miller (Adoptable)
by Sir Ian Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

» Leave of Absense thread
by Letrune Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

» Sailor Juno
by Sailor Juno Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leave of Absense thread

+7
Nao Asami
Sailor Saturn
Letrune
Queen Serenity
Sailor Uranus
Princess Rini
Prince Endymion
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

Name: Sam.

Characters: Uranus, Rhea, and Zoisite.

LOA: ...I'm not really sure what to say... at least, nothing other than I just got back from a rather short, two month stay in a psych hospital... I had tried to end my life again shortly after my last update, mostly due to a REALLY nasty breakup, and my parents pulled the plug again and shipped me off again. So... um... yeah... I can't promise anything, activity-wise, but... I can and will try... I just... can't promise anything right now... I'm really sorry, guys... I never meant to cause any of you this much trouble...

27Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Prince Endymion

Prince Endymion
Admin
Admin

No trouble, Sam! You just get well! Your characters are safe, take your time!

28Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

I hope you will get better Sam. If I can help just write please.

29Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:15 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Im sorry all nowadays my time is realy short. I am coming but not too often. Please be well!

30Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

Characters: Uranus, Rhea, and Zoisite.

LOA: More of a heads up than an actual leave this time... my medications have recently (in the last 12 hours) been changed, and I don't know how I'm going to react to the difference, yet, so just a note, my activity may be slow for the next few weeks, as we try to figure out what medication will help, in what dosage, etc. Once again, sorry to trouble you all so much...

31Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

I very much hope you'll get very well soon!

32Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

you worry about yourself first Sam we'll still be here
and on this note

Name- Ariaana
Characters- Jade, Sailor Saturn, Kunzite, Nao Asami
LOA- probably gonna take a couple days off. I've been sick the last few days and I've gotten worse overnight so I'm going to spend the next few days resting.

33Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Cier Inedil

Cier Inedil
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Get well too, Ariaana!

34Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

OK so just an update I should be back by tomorrow I'm feeling quit a bit better. I will let you know for sure tomorrow though.

35Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Tue May 14, 2013 12:12 am

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

Just a quick heads-up. My medications change tomorrow, and I don't know how that's going to affect me - it could mean something good, like more muse/posts/etc, but it also might not, so I don't really know what's going to happen... Sorry guys, for being such a bother... >.<

36Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

I hope for you a lot!
Also, my exam month starts, I'll be pretty hairy for the upcoming time. Take care of yourselves please!

37Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Mon May 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

While i got exams i wish to reintegrate into the game. :3 Anyone missed me?

38Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

Name- Ariaana
Characters- Jade, Sailor Saturn, Kunzite, Nao Asami
LOA- Not really an LOA more of a the bratty brother is out of school for the summer so has taken control of the computer for the summer. I'm not sure when or for how long I will be able to come up on a day to day basis so expect slow activity from me until at least late August to Early September sorry guys.

39Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Nao Asami

Nao Asami
White Moon
White Moon

Name-Ariaana

Charecters- Saturn, Jade, Nao, Kunzite

LOA- So my mother is being a pain in my ass and has decided that since I forgot one bowl when doing the dishes I should not be allowed on the computer for more than like 5 minutes. so I'm not sure how much posting I'm going to get done I'm hoping I'm going to be able to get on enough to not have to quit I would die if I had to do that so at the moment it's more of just me getting on and posting when I can (I managed to sneak on today under the pretens of filling out job apps.) I'm not sure how quickly I can post since my mother is annoying the hell out of me. Although good news I might very well be getting a job soon which means I can buy my own lap top that my mother can't refuse to let me use. but I'm not compleatly sure I have the job yet though.

40Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 am

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Uranus
White Moon
White Moon

Character(s): Uranus, Zoisite, Rhea.

LOA: Just a quick heads up guys, I'll be leaving on the twenty-eighth of this month to attend my cousin's wedding, and then to attend Anime Expo in LA (I will be doing all Hetalia cosplays, if anyone wold like to see pictures of them...), after which I will be spending the rest of the summer (most of July/August) with my girlfriend in Las Vegas. I don't know how much I will be online between when I leave and the first week of September, but I WILL try to at least give you guys updates here in the LOA thread, if I can't manage anything else. I'm sorry to say that my replies might be sparse until September. Again, I'm so, SO sorry, but that's the way things stand... Again, I WILL try my utmost, but please understand if things... don't quite go according to plan. Especially considering my metal state isn't quite... whole yet, again, along with that, so... I'm sorry again in advance.

41Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:36 am

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

OK guys I'm adding an update to my LOA adding constant migraines to fighting my brother for the lap top so yea posting will definitely be the least of my worries at this point but I will try and get them made up.

42Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:39 am

Pyrite

Pyrite
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Name: Kyralih
Characters: Endymion, Mercury, Pyrite, Tesh
LOA: Now til Sunday night/Monday morning

43Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Have a nice time all until off. :3 i am dodgy yet still... I guess until july 12, I am halfway here.

44Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

Name-Ariaana

Charecters- Saturn, Jade, Nao, Kunzite

LOA- now until further notice. My minds been going back to places it hasn't been since I graduated high school and I'm really starting to scare myself. I'm going to try and get everything how it needs to be here and kind of clear my head I'll try to be on once a day but I'm not sure how well that's going to be working out.

45Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity
Admin
Admin

Hey guys! 

So, my laptop has taken a turn for the worse...it still works but it won't connect to the DNS server and I need to get it fixed and I'm not sure between that and everything else that needs to be fixed on it if it will be worth it or if I just need to buy a new one.  That being said, I will still be around and I can still post off my phone but doing so is tedious and takes a long time so my posting may be very slow.  

I will keep you all updated and hopefully I can get this all fixed very soon.

46Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 am

Cier Inedil

Cier Inedil
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Be lucky with it and I hope it will be good soon.

47Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity
Admin
Admin

Thank you ^^

48Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Prince Endymion

Prince Endymion
Admin
Admin

Hey! I'm on LOA from July 5 (tomorrow) to July 22nd; heading to our cottage in Canada!

49Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:09 am

Letrune

Letrune
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Hope it will be a fun time! :3 I am back from the semi-absence myself. :3

50Leave of Absense thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave of Absense thread Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 am

Kunzite

Kunzite
White Moon
White Moon

OK guys I'm back for the most part things calmed down here and I've managed to get my head back to where it needs to be. However I'm still dealing with my constant migraines so not sure how much posting I will be doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next