Sailor Moon: Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sailor Moon: Revelations. With War on the Horizon and the future-Queen held prisoner, will the Black Moon Clan triumph? Or will the forces of the White Moon rise from Elysion to take back what is theirs?

I forgot my password

Status
Dates: Post Star City, in the Era of New Nemesis.

Weather: Skies are settling.

Black Moon Status: Those of the Black Moon Clan celebrate their victory, and name Diamond as the new King of Earth. With Serenity in his custody, the princess growing within her, and the Senshi having gone into hiding, their victory has come to pass. They build onto the Castle and create New Nemesis, opening shops and interesting places for their amusement, ready to start their lives anew here on the living planet Earth.

Citizen Status:After the destruction of much of Star City, it seems citizens have three choices laid out before them:
Give in, move into New Nemesis, and live under the rule of the Black Moon Clan.
Hide; stay where they are in Star City, or flee the area altogether, else survive by whatever means necessary until this crisis sorts itself out.
Fight. Join the Resistance, and take back Earth.

White Moon Status:Those of the White Moon, finding themselves surrounded and outnumbered, were transported to Elysion through Helios's powers. Now they plot, trying to find a way to win back the City, and the Earth, without risking their dear friends' life...

Latest topics

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // an anime/manga post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

» Are you coming back?
by Prince Endymion Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 pm

» Not As We Left It (Rini and the Quartet)
by Sailor Juno Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

» A short break (Zoisite)
by Kunzite Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

» The Winds of Change (Sailor Jupiter)
by Peridot Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

» A Call for Volunteers ((Knights-to-be, Refugees of Elysion))
by Sailor Pluto Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

» Michael Miller (Adoptable)
by Sir Ian Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

» Leave of Absense thread
by Letrune Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

» Sailor Juno
by Sailor Juno Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules of the Forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules of the Forum Empty Rules of the Forum Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Prince Endymion

Prince Endymion
Admin
Admin

OCC:

• Like anything, you must read the rule before joining and if you don't its not hard to tell. Once you read the rules you may want to look around and check out a few other important areas like the plots and any other stickied threads. They are usually full of important information.

• Sailor Moon Revelations is more than just a Rpg, its a community. We would be nothing without our members and we strive to bring them a fun and exciting experience so please feel free to share ideas, ask questions etc. Nothing is out of the questions as long as you respect the other members.

• Lack of activity on the board (even if you log in) for over a month will not be tolerated unless you give a reason either in the LOA board or send me or another admin a pm explaining why. Given that we work with canon it is not fair to the other members if you disappear for a time without letting us know. It causes lulls in plot progression and I have seen major plot ideas fall through because a important character just disappeared and never returned. If you know you will be gone for a period of time just let us know or if you don't think you can devote the time to playing a canon we have plenty of other options to choose from.

• Get your character sheet up within two weeks even if you must place "WIP" (or similar) in the title. We want to know you didn't simply join and ditch. Also note that if you post an in character thread or post prior to acceptance, you will find those threads PM'd to you and deleted. Staff is on every other day, if not daily. You may PM us or say something in the c-box only if no recognition has been given within three days.

* Given the fact that we are a forum that uses canons, if you choose a canon as a character and do not post a sheet or post a sheet as a W.I.P and do not finish it within five days (unless you notify me or another admin)you will loose that character and it will go back to the list of available characters. It is not fair to new members who want that character and are able and willing to finish the character application.

* In the event of two people wanting the same character and that character has not yet been well established (under 30 IC post) we reserve the right to hold a contest. The current player and challenger will each reply to a scenario written by the admins (as well as the challenger posting their version of the character profile) and the other members of the board will vote for their favorite. This is to remove bias on the admin's half and to make sure the right fit for each character is met.

• You may have up to four characters before you must prove you can stay active with others. If you have four and are highly active, an admin may grant you permission to have more, but the typical rule of thumb will be that you must keep the new character active as an NPC for two months without completely ignoring your other characters first.

• Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in a warning and then deletion if it continues. This means no pestering someone to reply to a thread if the person has told you they are not able to at that point in time, messaging advertisements and links to other sites without permission, trolling or any other forms. If a member comes to a admin with proof that another member has been harassing them actions will be taken.

• Signatures may not be longer than 500 pixels or taller than 260 pixels. Anymore will stretch the boards or increase the need to scroll. Signatures must also be of your character OR a quote or something of the like. Anime is not permitted. Nudity and other offensive content are absolutely prohibited from signatures.

Posting:

• Posts should be at least one paragraph (100 words) at the very least. Try to give as much detail as you can without rambling; describe the surroundings, actions, thoughts, speech, etc. I do ask that, if someone posts a longer post, you try to meet their length at least by half.

• Posts should be checked for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Nobody's perfect, so slip-ups are allowed, but there's a difference between that and being careless.

• Posts should be written in third person. It's usually easier to read a post and get into your own character's mindset without the constant use of "I" or "you" in the narration of the post you're replying to.

• The starter post of a thread should contain a time stamp (date.) This keeps story lines in order.

• Posts should remain in the default color.

• Power playing, controlling another person's character, and god modding, being all powerful and all knowing (even if the other character only thought something, yours knows it without a real reason), will not be tolerated. Unless,pre-arranged with the other player; please make note of it so we know. I can not stress this enough.

• if your characters are going to get physical, pass the kissing point please post fade to black to comply with the terms of service of Proboards.

• You may not kill another character without his RP-ers permission. There is also to be no pushing for another character to die. I have been involved in a case in the past where I was thinking about killing my character, another person jumped the gun and kept asking, "When's ___ going to die?" I ended up killed my character because I felt forced to. But, if someone disappears who is part of a major sub-plot or two for your characters, don't hesitate to ask the admins for advice. We will come up with a way to write that character out so the plots can continue.

• Don't take it personally if a character antagonizes yours or doesn't reciprocate a crush. It's just the other role-player attempting to keep his character in character, not him hating you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]